Smart buildings utilise a wide range of technologies and solutions to benefit users and deliver efficiencies to building managers. Providers of smart building solutions have evolved beyond traditional Building Management Systems (BMS), and property owners incorporating innovative technologies have more potential to benefit from higher commercial value. Opportunities to complement existing BMS with advanced solutions in buildings and offices are plentiful.
In a new white paper commissioned by CLP’s Smart Energy Connect titled “Digital Solutions for Smart, Sustainable Buildings”, Guidehouse Insights offers detailed perspectives on the development of smart building solutions, including market forecasts, evolving customer expectations, and key enabling technologies in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area. The Paper will address questions ranging from information technology readiness, market potential, company culture, to the services needed to support building managers and owners through their smart building transformation journey, including:
- How to recognise values in the legacy BMS, specify and integrate solutions that complement the current system
- How building managers and owners move from deploying building technology on individual systems to achieving the ultimate smart building vision that integrates all the hardware and software in a building
- How the focus shifted from financial metrics around energy and operational efficiency to enhanced occupant experience, and why this is crucial
- How to ensure engineers in a facility team work productively with disruptive IT solutions
- From consultation all the way to installation, how can advisory companies support deployment of smart energy solutions
Download this free white paper now so you can also spearhead your creation and adoption of disruptive solution for your building.